I have wonderful NEWS! The Hopeful Healer was recently nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
This is an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who inspire them and who are motivated to make the blogosphere a beautiful place.
We are asked to honor and learn more about the person behind the blogs that are nominated and to share 7 facts about ourselves.
THANK YOU to fellow Inspiring Blogger Kathy Quan, author of The Nursing Site Blog for nominating my site, The Hopeful Healer or The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
The rules that accompany this award:
The first rule is that I am to share 7 facts about myself. Here they are:
7 (or 8) Facts about myself
- I’ve always loved nursing, more than anything/I found writing to be a great way to help to heal.
- I love getting older cause it gives me tons of freedom and my soul has no wrinkles. And of course I love my friends and family.
- I love storytelling. It’s great fun creating worlds that work out the way I Imagine them to. I had the great good fortune to spend 21 years with Mario Puzo, author of The Godfather, and one of the last, great, storytellers. He was my best buddy, my lover, my mentor and a wisdom bearer. He taught me tons of stuff about life, love and power.
- I think my best qualities are my curiosity and imagination. They keep me interested In the adventure of Life, and they also keep me grateful.
- I value kindness and caring above all else, but I sure like intelligence too.
- I like helping patients and hanging out with people who care for them.
- I am deeply spiritual though not at all religious. Some of my favorite conversations have been with angels and my friends without bodies. I trust life and am grateful it’s been good to me.
- I’ve been a nurse in almost all areas of health care and I’ve been a patient tons of times as well. I’ve had a brain bleed, lung cancer and several operations and none of them impaired my survival. I also bumped into a masked burglar in the middle of the night, and he didn’t lay a glove on me. So, I really do believe in miracles because I’ve experienced so many of them.
Next, Nominate 15 blogs:
List of Nurse’s Blogs I’ve nominated…
Please visit their sites and sign up for their updates. Be sure to “Like” them and check out their social media pages too. We’re stronger if we stand together and support each other!
Nurse Eye Roll by Kati Kleber
The National Nurse for Public Health by Teri Mills
Digital Doorway by Nurse Keith Carlson
BlogTalkRadio Kate Loving Shenk
EricaMacDonald by Erica MacDonald
Big Red Carpet Nursing by Greg Mercer
Nurse Born Products by Sarah Brennan Mott
The Inspiration Nurse by Donna Wilk Cardillo
hospicediary by Amy Getter
JParadisi RN’s Blog by Julianna Paradisi
RNFM Radio: Kevin Ross/Keith Carlson/Elizabeth Scala
Annette Tersigni The Yoga Nurse
Nursing Stories by Marianna Crane
Andrew Lopez – Nursing Entrepreneurs
Marijke: Nurse Turned Writer by Marike Vroomen Durning
Thank you again Kathy Quan (http://thenursingsiteblog.com) for nominating me and giving me me the chance to be part of this visionary community of Inspiring Nurse Bloggers. Please be sure to check out all of the blogs and the other websites, inspirations, art and writings these nurses bring to the world.